There are a lot of treatments, both natural and conventional, available for skin rejuvenation. One that may not have occurred to you is Whole Body Cryotherapy, or WBC. But this safe, non-invasive therapy has numerous benefits. In particular, it boosts the immune system, which improves body functions in multiple ways. This can result in skin that is smoother, healthier and younger-looking, while calling into question the need for expensive skin treatments that are often filled with chemicals. Here are some skin rejuvenation and anti-aging benefits of Cryotherapy:
Anti-Aging Benefits of Cryotherapy
- Acne and blemish improvements: Those with acne problems who regularly use Whole Body Cryotherapy may notice fewer skin blemishes over time. And if they have acne scars, they might find themselves pleasantly surprised by the scars’ decreased visibility, and thus an improvement in their appearance.
- Reduction in toxins: Toxin deposits can aggravate skin blemishes. Weekly Cryotherapy treatments can help reduce these deposits, thus reducing blemishes and enriching your skin with natural nutrients.
- Cellular regeneration: Cryotherapy treatments enhance the natural biological process of cell regeneration, which eliminates dead cells and generates new ones. This makes Cryotherapy an obvious choice for anyone seeking safe, all-natural anti-aging solutions.
- Improved collagen production: Cryotherapy treatments trigger increased production of collagen, a protein that gives skin strength and elasticity, and also causes the replacement of dead skin cells. This collagen increase results in smoother, tighter, more even skin tone, and in turn reduces visible signs of aging.
- Reduction in wrinkles: Because regular Cryotherapy treatment, as noted above, both enhances cell regeneration and increases collagen production, it helps reduce or delay the appearance of fine wrinkles. And wrinkles are a main cause of the appearance of aging.
- Reduced cellulite: Cellulite occurs when fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin to produce a lumpy appearance, colloquially known as orange-peel skin. While Cryotherapy won’t eliminate these visually unattractive deposits, regular WBC treatments at Ozone Cryotherapy have shown promising results in boosting metabolism and decreasing weight. This in turn helps reduce fat deposits, which can increase skin elasticity and lessen the appearance of cellulite.
- Relief from skin diseases: Relief: Cryotherapy fights the underlying causes and development of diseases such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema, by regulating and normalizing growth of skin cells.
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits: An effect of Cryotherapy that has been observed in relation to numerous types of health issues is the reduction of inflammation, both internal and external. This effect also helps repress symptoms of ailments such as Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis and even Psoriatic Arthritis. It also helps soothe redness for those with acne problems.
- Controlled autoimmune process: Weekly Cryotherapy treatment sessions will help halt autoimmune process, in which the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue and produces excessive cell growth in the skin. And unlike with some other treatments for this process, which is common in diseases such as Eczema, Cryotherapy doesn’t cause side effects.